Thursday, May 14, 2009

Tornadoes



This was all within a mile or two from our home.
Very scary.
What a wake up call (take those weather warnings seriously)!
Many of our friends live on a street that was hit pretty hard (about 1 mile north of us). From what I hear they are all fine, but there was definitely a lot of damage. I still can't believe it! It's the first real "severe weather" we've encountered here in Missouri.

4 comments:

courtney said...

Oh my gosh Sara! I'm so glad you are all okay. Prayers for your friends and for you that you STAY safe!

Megan said...

I copied your link, glad you found that. Crazy crazy stuff. Have you been out yet?

Angie said...

Oohhh...glad you guys are ok. Growing up in Indiana, we saw our fair share of tornadoes. One even went over our house once. How did Ruby and Max do with all of it?

Katre said...

So scary! I'm glad you're safe. I will pray for you guys! Anywhere you live there's some natural disasters! Insane! Love you miss you! Can you believe our 9 year anniversary is next month????? CRAZY!!!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates