Thursday, March 21, 2013

Bye to Google Reader//Hello Bloglovin'

Do you read my blog using google reader? That's how I read all my favorite blogs! I'm sad that as of July 1st, Google Reader will be gone.

I've heard a lot of great things about Bloglovin' so I'm trying it out.

You can keep track of me there:

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Also, I'm really excited about my new business cards. I ordered 500 of them yesterday from gotprint.com!

  
Tomorrow is Friday ... yay!


2 comments:

  1. I'm shopping for an alternate reader, myself, so I'll give it a test drive, I also hear feedly is pretty user friendly. Now I just need to make time to actually check them all out. I definitely want to use one that lets me import my RSS feeds right from Google Reader, because I'm lazy, LOL! Also, your new cards are super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I have been using Bloglovin to read the blogs. I guess we still use Google to do the blogging, just not to READ the blog. Stranger things have happened. It is really easy to read the blogs. You just have the blogs up each day that actually have posts, and pop from one to the next and read read read. It is quite nice actually.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to hear from you ... thanks for the comment!