Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Last year at this time...

...I was still waiting to meet my precious baby girl. 
and now look at her. Turning ONE tomorrow.


It's fun to think back on all the details. Feeling my first mild contractions at 10pm on the 12th. Going to the hospital at 6 am on Tuesday morning (the 13th). And Greta was born by 8am. It was exciting and perfect.





 



Read the entire birth story HERE.
It brought back such a flood of memories as I read it again tonight.


I truly love giving birth. And meeting my babies for the first time. I really can't believe it's been a whole year. Feels like yesterday. I will blog about Greta's birthday celebrations soon! We already had a little family party last Friday but I know I can't help but do something more tomorrow, too.



4 comments:

  1. She is so precious! I cannot believe she's one. I remember visiting you and seeing her for the first time...and telling you I was pregnant with Lucia! How time flies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these pictures of her! Well I love all of the pictures of her, but I really like these ones :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's so cute! Happy Birthday, Greta!

    ReplyDelete
  4. MUST be time for another!! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to hear from you ... thanks for the comment!