Dare you not to cry while watching this.
It's a bit hard to understand ...
The
letter said:
Dear Ruby, Would you like to pick out a new American Girl
Doll? Well guess what you can! I want you to get on an airplan and fly,
with your Mom, to Dallas, Texas. There you will get to go to the
American Girl Store and choose a new special doll to bring home to Utah! You have been a good girl. I hope you have fun! Love, Daddy.
((My sister-in-law lives in Dallas and has been planning this with David. We are beyond excited!!))
That is just so beautiful!!!!
ReplyDeleteWell, that's the sweetest thing EVER!!! Max wiping his tears with wrapping paper, the pearl clutching by Ruby, your total and complete surprise! All of it is so heartwarming! Merry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteJust awesome. I love a good surprise. Have a great time!!
ReplyDeleteSuch an awesome surprise. Have fun!
ReplyDeleteWow! Way to go Daddy! I love that everyone else in the room was crying happy tears too! What a special memory for her!
ReplyDeleteOh Sara how wonderful! What a fantastic surprise! Have a wonderful trip! Way to go David!
ReplyDeleteSaw this on your FB the other day and it did make me tear up. What beautiful children you have and such loving, thoughtful parents you are. Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness. Yep, I cried. But I must say my favorite part was seeing sweet Max crying with joy for his sister!!!! Your family is just the best, I love you all!!
ReplyDeleteJust got the quilt bliss info sheet and came to check out your blog. This is so sweet I can barely handle it! Her joy and excitement actually made me cry! What a fun and precious thing to do with her! I love that it was a surprise for you too- go dad! I played with my american girl doll (felicity) constantly growing up and you are so right that is keeps girls young. So much of my childhood centered around American girl and it was magical. I want to do this with my daughter when she gets older!
ReplyDelete