HAPPY BRITHDAY! And the best part is, you'll never be older than Ms Sara :)
Happy happy birthday davey dear, happy days will come to you all year. If I had one wish then it would be, a happy happy birthday from you to me.I totally sounded like Celine Dione when I sang that to you. Hope you had a fab day of birth. I know you did. Sara is your wife!
Thank you honey bunny.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
HAPPY BRITHDAY! And the best part is, you'll never be older than Ms Sara :)
Happy happy birthday davey dear, happy days will come to you all year. If I had one wish then it would be, a happy happy birthday from you to me.
I totally sounded like Celine Dione when I sang that to you. Hope you had a fab day of birth. I know you did. Sara is your wife!
Thank you honey bunny.
Post a Comment