I posted this video for Mom's birthday last year, but it seems even more appropriate for Mother's Day. I just had to post it again. I hadn't watched it in a long time and I just sobbed tonight when I watched it again. I have such a beautiful, compassionate, sweet and loving mother. She really is an angel. I'm so lucky to consider her a friend, too. As cliche as it sounds, she is always there for me. Even though many miles separate us. I love you and miss you, Mom!
Happy Mother's Day!














4 comments:
Okay that was really really sweet. What a great mommy you have. Happy Mother's Day.
Oh, darling, what a precious tribute with pics of all my sweethearts so far away. I just got home after an evening with J&A & kids and now I'm bawling before heading off to bed. Miss you all so much! Happy Mother's Day sweet mama!
Happy Mother's Day to you sweet friend, and to your beautiful momma as well. That video made me cry before, and it did it again this time! Thanks for sharing it again.
Wow, What a great post and I loved the slide show! Your mom is amazing! I love what David wrote to you too!!! So much love on Mother's Day!
Post a Comment