Monday, August 2, 2010

funday monday

Another successful "no screen" Funday Monday.
At least for the kids ... admittedly, they are better at staying away from the TV/computer than I am.
I checked my email a couple times!


But then we spent most of the afternoon at the pool. It was fun and we are all sun-kissed and tired.


I have some projects I'll post about later this week.
For now, I'll leave you with this gem. Dare you not to giggle!

7 comments:

Jocelyn said...

That is exactly how I taught my girls to go cross-eyed. Is there anything cuter?? She's a doll.

I keep meaning to take my kids to the pool, but just haven't seemed to make it happen yet. Grr.

Sarah said...

I have to admit I didn't watch the video (sorry!) but I wanted to let you know I just found your blog today and love it! Such fun ideas and I love the (your) voice. Keep it up, so much fun to read!

Tammy Jackson said...

Loved the video! Have a great day!

Kelly said...

She is TOO cute! :)

Mandy@ a sorta fairytale said...

Ha ha cute video!! She's adorable. I didn't learn to cross my eyes until I was in high school! Ha ha.

Megan said...

Gosh that Ruby is so dang cute!!!

Elizabeth said...

I just want to squish Ruby's cheeks! She is adorable!

xo -E

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates