Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Greta: 8 months

I should be working on our new Christmas stockings (one down/five to go!) but instead I got distracted by looking through Greta's 8-month photos. 

In "real" life, she is actually already 9 months old - just turned on the 13th. But since this is my blog and I can do what I want, I will say her blog age is 8 months. See - there really is a way to slow down time. Or at least in my imagination. Seems better than admitting I'm behind!

Along with all of you, I have been just sick to my stomach since last Friday and the news of the tragedy in Newtown, CT. I cannot even fathom what those families are going through. Our children are so precious and innocent. We have to treasure every moment that we have with them. 

And on that note, I have to share these cute pics of our little Greta. She truly is a happy baby and brings us all so much joy. I had too much fun editing (read: playing around with) these photos. I'm a novice, I know, but with a face like hers, it's not hard to make them cute.

Greta got her first two bottom teeth this month, but it's still tricky to catch them in a picture. 

Photo dump!












See you next month!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates