Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter Sunday

I have to post Easter pictures now, because I know I won't feel like doing it tomorrow. I don't know about everyone else, but once a holiday is past, I'm over it and it feels like old news.

Here are some pictures from today.


In case you're curious ... a few details about the outfits:
Greta's dress is one that Ruby wore (HERE at 6 months old!)
I found the floral fabric for Ruby's dress at JoAnns. (the yellow dot is Michael Miller, I think).
I used Simplicity 2231 and added the fabric sash.
I made the ties for the boys, using a helpful tutorial HERE.
And I lucked out with Max's shirt - found it at Old Navy on clearance and it rang up for $.68. Yes, that's Sixty Eight CENTS. Crazy.
I also made the bows for Ruby and Greta's hair.











Oh, Simon. Always the clown. Reminds me of our Christmas photo.

 And of course a little egg-hunting fun:






Happy Easter!


6 comments:

brooke said...

I am glad another mom is big on coordinating..makes me happy. I love the boys' ties. YOu amaze me with your sewing skillz!

PeggyinNO said...

I've been reading your blog for a couple of years now and love seeing what you come up with next! Love, love, love the pics of the kids! Simon had me LOL again! I love how you put much thought into everything to make such beautiful memories for your kids! Looks like you all have the perfect Easter Sunday!

Elizabeth said...

LOVE your Easter outfits! Such pretty colors! You did a beautiful job!

xo -E

jemfl said...

What a delightful bunch-make a group picture in a frame! Memories
not to be forgotten! Mine have all left the nest, but not forgotten-
the old pictures bring them back.

Quiltstory said...

Soooooooooooooooooo cute. Love the gray and yellow, the ties are so darling and Ruby's dress is too sweet!! Will we ever leave near each other again to do our projects together???! :(

Jessica said...

They are so dang cute. I could eat Greta.

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates