I had my husband draw a name so it would be totally fair! We documented it and everything. Aren't we so professional? I couldn't really get the camera to focus on the name, but it's legit. :)
And the winner is...
And the winner is...
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Tess!
Congratulations to Tess! I hope you and MJ enjoy it. She'll be so cute carrying it around!
Thanks for the feedback, everyone! It was really fun. I'll do giveaways more often because they are exciting for me as well!
I'm definitely going to add these totebags to my store.
Hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day!
xoxo!
6 comments:
YAY!!!!!!!! I'm so excited =)
Congrats Tess!! :-)
Very cool! I love how you printed them all off! I was thinking you'd have a lot of writing to do.
That was a fun idea. Very cute little tote.
yes i see dave's arm in the max video. I would like to see him say happy valentine's day and I love you if he wouldn't mind! Oh and thanks for the valentines, Danny and I loved them!
awww, it's going to a great gal.
Post a Comment