Happy Easter!
We had a nice family holiday here in chilly Missouri. I wish I could have taken photos outside but it was just too cold. I took Max to an Easter Egg Hunt on Saturday (34 degrees -- brrr) and they got some candy and goodies in their Easter Baskets of course. It was cute to see how much Ruby got into it just by watching Max's excitement. And as tradition goes, we had ham & potatoes & asparagus for Easter dinner. Yum!
9 comments:
Sara!!! Your kids look so cute.... Isn't Easter just soooo much fun?? I hope you had a wonderful holiday!!!
You all look so "dapper", I love the blue-- very nice-- the kids always seem to enjoy themselves no matter what you have prepared for them- although it sounded way too cold for an Easter egg hunt-- burr!! Glad you guys made it back ok!
what a cute family.
Awesome! I did not know you had a blogger account! I actually keep this one more updated than the xanga.
Love the Easter outfits. Thanks for being interested in my blog--isn't fun to keep up woth friends and family?! Things are going great here in Blackfoot--it has been pretty cold, but things are looking to be warmer in the near future.
i loooove the little sailor dress...so cute! I max's shoes...adorable! You have the cutest kids (right after mine, of course..hehe)!!
Love your family! So beautiful! Such adorable kiddos! I hope you're enjoying Missouri.
-Katie
Sara! I've found you! What a small world! I was on Julie and Stanton's blog and saw your picture on the comments page. Kyle went to dental school with Stanton and they are good friends. So weird. Anyway, email me and I'll send you an invite to my blog: Angie.Farley@yahoo.com
And I am sooooo excited you have your own hair accessories! I 've always thought you were so crafty!!
And I also have to say that I think Ruby looks like the little girl on the Campbell's Soup Can on the very first picture of this post. So cute.
Post a Comment