Wednesday, May 28, 2008

bed head



Ruby gets the best, most hilarious, bed head EVER. This was after a nap the other day, but have I mentioned she'll sometimes sleep til 9 or 10 am? She loves her sleep. (just like her mama)

9 comments:

Leah said...

creepy it looks like my hair in the morning!

Nate and Melissa said...

Hey Sara...I don't know what your email is, but if you could ping me melissa@simpsonmay.com I would like to talk to you about getting some things made!

Cute pic, love the bed head!

Jessica said...

She is too cute.

courtney said...

that anonymous was courtney. I hit the button too quickly...oops

Anonymous said...

Addie used to get crazy bed head until I made her a silky pillowcase. She loves it, and I don't have to fight her to comb out the nasty tangles! :)

Ruby's adorable....messy hair or not! :)

Sara said...

hey court! when you gonna get a blog, huh? ;) Silky pillowcase -- great idea! though i do like the comic relief w/ ruby's bedhead every morning! haha.

Julie said...

9 or 10 am? Wow -- my kids are up at 6:30 every morning. The latest one has EVER slept in (I am not kidding) is 8:30, and that's happened 2 times. I would love a late sleeper!

Sara said...

I know -- crazy right? And they go to bed at 7:30 every night!

Julie said...

You are a lucky woman.

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates