I had my husband draw five names from the bowl, with the first name being the GRAND PRIZE winner.
Congratulations to Andrea -- you're the Grand Prize Winner and you'll receive FIVE items from my shop!
And these four people will each receive one surprise item from my shop:
1. Spark Creative Photography
2. Kellyskreations
3. Dustydawg2005
4. MamaGuymon
Winners, please email me your mailing address (even if you think I already have it).
sarajoyner [at] gmail [dot] com.
Congratulations to all the winners! I'll have your prizes to you asap. Thanks to everyone who entered. Keep visiting my blog and I'll do more giveaways in the future.
And in other exciting news ... my new sewing machine just arrived this morning! I haven't tried it out yet, but you can guess what I'll be doing all weekend. :)
Thursday, May 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Yay! How exciting! I NEVER win anything! LOL
Darn. I was hoping....:)
Your machine looks so fun!
I can't wait to see what I won!!
Sara - what a CUTE blog!! You are amaingly talented. =) The onesie you made for Marshall is adorable - thank you SO much!! =)
I'm sad! It was fun to see how many comments you got for the contest, though. I saw one person from my blog world come visit! Yippee!
Post a Comment