That is so sweet! What beautiful pictures.
Sara--you really do have the best mom.Happy Birthday, Mom.
Sara-That was so sweet-I don't even know your mom and I just about cried!! I was at Rupes yesterday and saw your old house and thought of ya. That was really a nice thing you did for your mom-I am sure that she loved it.
What an amazing momma you have, Sara. Look at the way those grandbabies love their grandma...you can see it in all those snuggly pictures. Happy Birthday Diane!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That is so sweet! What beautiful pictures.
Sara--you really do have the best mom.
Happy Birthday, Mom.
Sara-
That was so sweet-I don't even know your mom and I just about cried!! I was at Rupes yesterday and saw your old house and thought of ya. That was really a nice thing you did for your mom-I am sure that she loved it.
What an amazing momma you have, Sara. Look at the way those grandbabies love their grandma...you can see it in all those snuggly pictures.
Happy Birthday Diane!
Post a Comment