And yes I am doing core instead of points. I absolutely LOVE love love it! Did you get the recipe I sent for the pumpkin fluff? I am almost positive I had you on the email list when I sent it out. It is SOOO yummy!
Oh der der Heather. Yes I did get them and Hannah LOVED them! She was most excited about the flower one since she is WAY into girly things like that! Thank you sooo much!!!! I just love them.
As for my weight loss to date I am at or around 43 pounds right now. I am starting to slow down quite a bit so that means more gym time if I wanna see results. Blah on that!
10 comments:
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! Wow, you guys have done a lot in four years! :) Here's wishes for many more happy, healthy years together!
Happy 4th---Hope you guys had a great one!
And yes I am doing core instead of points. I absolutely LOVE love love it! Did you get the recipe I sent for the pumpkin fluff? I am almost positive I had you on the email list when I sent it out. It is SOOO yummy!
Oh der der Heather. Yes I did get them and Hannah LOVED them! She was most excited about the flower one since she is WAY into girly things like that! Thank you sooo much!!!! I just love them.
As for my weight loss to date I am at or around 43 pounds right now. I am starting to slow down quite a bit so that means more gym time if I wanna see results. Blah on that!
Happy Anniversary!! I love your wedding pictures. :)
I read this and somehow didn't comment! Sorry.....
Your pics are lovely and isn't it amazing to see what can happen in a few short years? We'll be a family of 6 by our 6th anniversary. Crazy.
As for Etsy -- I actually did set up a shop, but I'm afraid to go that route just because I don't know if I can keep up! How do you do it?
And to be honest, I don't even know if this will fly anywhere anyway and I'm okay with that....
Happy 4th Anniversary!! Hope you have a great one!
What BEAUTIFUL photos!! You are still as gorgeous as the day you were married. =)
You are a hot mama! I remember thinking four years was a huge marriage milestone and we didn't even have two kids.
Such great pictures...all of them! You are so photogenic.
Post a Comment