Love it! My new favorite indy band.
SOOO cute!! I just love little kids... They're so fun and original in all that they do!!
Where can I pick up their album? I want a signed copy, too, once they learn to write of course. So how soon do they get their band t-shirts? :)
Sara, btw, LOVE, love, LOVE the Bob!
Oh now I really wish Hunter could hang out with your kids! That really looks like a lot of fun! They are so cute!
That picture is TOO cute! Too bad it doesn't come with an audio feed. I'm sure the 'music' they were making was just as cute.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Love it! My new favorite indy band.
SOOO cute!! I just love little kids... They're so fun and original in all that they do!!
Where can I pick up their album? I want a signed copy, too, once they learn to write of course.
So how soon do they get their band t-shirts? :)
Sara, btw, LOVE, love, LOVE the Bob!
Oh now I really wish Hunter could hang out with your kids! That really looks like a lot of fun! They are so cute!
That picture is TOO cute! Too bad it doesn't come with an audio feed. I'm sure the 'music' they were making was just as cute.
Post a Comment