I promise I did NOT stage this photo! While I was doing my hair, Ruby came into the bathroom and plopped down on the little potty to read her book. Obviously I couldn't pass up the darling photo op! And, no, we're not trying to potty train her, yet. We're still working (pretty lazily, I might add) on getting her big brother to join the potty fun.
Monday, July 28, 2008
Ruby's Potty
I promise I did NOT stage this photo! While I was doing my hair, Ruby came into the bathroom and plopped down on the little potty to read her book. Obviously I couldn't pass up the darling photo op! And, no, we're not trying to potty train her, yet. We're still working (pretty lazily, I might add) on getting her big brother to join the potty fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
She is adorable! I am so glad you found me! It looks like you have the cutest family! Hope all is well and lets keep in touch through the world of Blogging!
LOL! That is TOO cute!!! :)
I thought this was hilarious before I realized what book she was reading, then I REALLY cracked up! She's a sweetie pie!
Too funny!
Post a Comment