Friday, August 1, 2008

Quilts






I finished these quilts this week for my friend's children.
And that's all I have to say about that.
(name that movie)

10 comments:

courtney said...

I don't know what movie that's from but I do know those quilts are beautiful! :)

Katherine said...

OH MY GOSH. These are so cute. I LOVE THEM! You are so talented!!

Julie said...

Those are just beautiful, Forrest! ;)

jamie said...

You have such good taste in fabrics! I love the colors.

aimee said...

Those turned out great! I love them.

Tara said...

BEAUTIFUL!!

Nicki said...

wow sis! how long did those take you? that's a lot of work- well done! when I get a puppy will you make me a puppy blanket? this is in lieu of a baby blanket of course.

Sam and Ash said...

HEY....... Adee's name is spelt almost the same - Adelynn - very cute! I love the names and the quilts, you are good. ;>

DeGooyer Family said...

Sara - these are incredible!! You should teach a class - I'd be the first one to sign up!!

Kristen said...

So cute! I'm always so impressed with what you come up with.

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates