Ready or not ... here I go! I'm doing my first "live" sale tomorrow at a local art/craft fair. It's one thing to post things in my etsy shop and let people browse at home in their pajamas. But, it's going to be a new experience seeing customers face-to-face and setting up a display and everything.
For you locals -- I'm sure you know I'm talking about Red Barn. Hope to see you there!
The photos above are just a few things I'll be selling.
Wish me luck :)
*sorry -- not sure why the photos didn't show up. I'm too tired to figure it out tonight... I'll add some soon! :)
3 comments:
Hope it goes well! Wish I was closer because I'd certainly come support SewSara!
Good luck!
Couldn't get the pictures to load...hmmmm....
Your stuff is SO cute! Someday I really need to buy something from you!
These are awesome! I'm sad I wasn't there to witness it in person, but your pictures are great. You are so talented!! I'm so glad it was such a huge success.
Post a Comment