Saturday, October 4, 2008

The birthday girl

Ruby celebrated her "golden birthday" -- turning 2 on the 2nd of October!
















What more could a 2-year-old ask for?

chocolate milk for breakfast
pink cupcakes & balloons with friends
a new pink tutu (or shall I say "twotwo?") & crown
her first cabbage patch doll

trip to the park on a crisp fall evening

chicken nuggets for dinner

13 comments:

Kristen said...

Happy Birthday Ruby! Oh my gosh, Sara...she could NOT be any cuter. Those pictures are darling. Sounds like she had a fun day.

Angie said...

I love her princess earrings. Those are great birthday pictures. Can I wear that outfit for my birthday on Friday? Except I'd need a much bigger t-shirt with much higher numbers. ;) She's a doll!

Julie said...

Ruby looks just like a Cabbage Patch Doll! What a beautiful little princess!

Grandma Rozla said...

She is so so cute Sara! Happy birthday little Ruby:) That is such a fun age. Have a happy day

jefferies said...

How sweet! What a great day.

DeGooyer Family said...

Oh, she is adorable!!

Sam and Ash said...

And a great mom! what a party! Way to go! We have Adee's 4th coming up on the 14th! :> I only wish I was as crafty as you!

courtney said...

What could be better than a pink tutu??! So great....

Saysha said...

Oh Sara..SUCH cute pics! Only someone at cute as you could have cute wrapping paper to match the shirt to match the tutu to match the cupcakes to match the tablecloth etc...!!! You are my idol! ;o) And Ruby is THE CUTEST GIRL ALIVE!!!!

Tiffany said...

Oh- those are REALLY cute b-day pics! What a fun mom you are! :)

The Wilkins' said...

If you ever change your mind about Ruby, I will take her in a heartbeat! :) I just want to reach in and grab her! She is a doll! And of course, everything is so cute and coordinated by none other than you!

Becky said...

Such a cute B-day party!! And little girl!! :) Love her outfit!

Tasha said...

So cute!! I love her shirt & tutu!! your kids are so cute! Happy Birthday Ruby!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates