Saturday, October 11, 2008

dinner




It was one of those beautiful warm fall days.
We know winter is just around the corner,
so we tried to enjoy every last minute.

We ate big juicy apples on the front porch at dusk.

Those cute messy faces and toes are just begging for a bath.




9 comments:

courtney said...

Great pictures of your cutie pies! We had a snowstorm yesterday....wish we were still eating apples on the front porch.

April said...

Cute pics... it will be sad to see fall come to an end!
What did you guys decide about Bear Lake?

Becky said...

Love Fall!! And baby feet!! :) Hoping it warms up a bit though! We just got back from Hawaii and we were freezing!! :)

Katre said...

they are SO cute! They are growing fast but at the same time they still look teeny tiny little cutie pies!!!!!!!! i just started the blog recently and was trying to find your and Lizzys, so I'm glad both of you wrote me!!!! MISS YOU!

The Baldwin's said...

Your kids are so cute Sara! I really liked hangin around Ruby yesterday she is really sweet! Oh yeah about the Packham's it's my cousin's husband's name and they are from Utah area, like Salt Lake and his name is Brett and I know for sure he has a younger sister named Jamie....does that help? Super cute blog posts too :)

The Baldwin's said...

One more thing, I love that you celebrate "golden birthdays" my husband's family is the first family I've ever heard use that term and now when I talk about them people are really confused, "what's a "golden" birthday..?" :) and Ruby and I share the same middle name and it's spelled the same too, awesome!! (sorry so random, haha)

DeGooyer Family said...

Cute kiddies! =)

Katre said...

do you want to make a shirt and blanket for my friend's baby? let me know how much it'd cost and if you would be down!!!! xoxoxo

Megan said...

Super cute, and I have to say your kids were ADORABLE today in their costumes at the Halloween carnival. So sad that it's getting colder and colder...

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates