I'm thrilled to report, after TWO years of having TWO kids in diapers, Max is potty trained! And, I have his 3-year-old friend, Jackson, to thank for it! He was the one who showed Max how to pee standing up & we haven't had an accident or problem ever since! That was about a week ago and Max doesn't even need a pull-up at night now. I had no idea how awesome it would be to have Max done with diapers. I thought we'd be running to the potty all the time, or cleaning up lots of messy pants when he had accidents. We've had a few minor setbacks, but it's so nice to hear him run upstairs to the bathroom, scoot the stool over, do his business, flush, wash hands, etc, all on his own! It's so funny, when he needs to go, he says "Oh! I got a feeling!" and then runs toward the bathroom. Ha!
Friday, November 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Congrats to Max and high fives to you!
Oh hooray! What a big boy Max is turning into, Sara!
Glad to hear it's going well...wahoo to his little buddy, too! :)
Yay! I am totally waiting till Blaise is 3 to even start training him. It took almost a year to get Rae to a point where I felt like she was "done" and I'm not doing that again!
Wahoo Max! (cute picture too)
Way to go Sara! Congrats to Max!
Post a Comment