
A friend of mine has this on her blog and I thought it sounded like so much fun. So this is how it works: The first 3 people to leave a comment on this post will receive a handmade gift from me during this year. When and what will be a surprise.
There's a small catch...You knew there would be didn't you? Post this on your blog then come back and leave a comment, telling me you're in. Fun, huh? Remember, only the first 3 comments receive a gift.
5 comments:
I did it!! Fun idea. I was so lazy I totally just copy and pasted what you said/wrote verbatim. Sorry that's lame, but oh well. At least I'm one of the first three :) xoxo
I am doing it now :)
I am SOOOO excited!! I hope it is one of your amazing quilts - hint hint! haha!!
HEHE!!! So, can I be your third person???? That's fair, right???? YIPPEE!!!
your wish is my command. I posted.
Boston is done with diapers day and night. Sometimes he'll ask to wear them at night so I'll allow it but I'll just reuse the diaper in the morning for Roe. (Don't tell him)
A ton of the BL contestants are Mo this year... the Blue team and black team and I think one of the sisters on the yellow team. We're taking over! I haven't missed an episode. So sad Joelle and Carla got shipped out the week before they start eliminating players instead of teams.
Thanks for the frame tips, I really want to try it out, I'll just have to find the space on the wall and the perfect fabric.
Post a Comment