last-minute Valentine's Day GIVEAWAY!
{{Plus I love the comments and I'm waiting for Obama to finish talking so I can watch The Bachelor}}
That's right, I'm giving this shirt to one of my lucky readers. This is one of the first items I ever sold in my etsy shop and it has been quite popular as a gift for the husbands. One of my friends recently had her husband wear it to the hospital when she gave birth to their 3rd baby. I thought that was brilliant!

This would be a fun gift for someone to give their hubby for Valentine's Day this year. And, really, it's a gift for husband AND wife, if you think about it. I know I'd be happy to see my husband proudly wearing this. {I'd give it to my husband, but it's not his size. I still need to make him one.}
I'm ending the giveaway on Tuesday night around 10pm central time and I'll put it in the mail the next morning, so it should arrive just in time. If my winner is a local friend, I'll deliver it to you.
It's a white, short-sleeved size LARGE.
To enter the drawing: Leave a comment here (one per person) and tell me what you're doing for Valentine's Day this year!
spread the love and feel free to tell your friends about the giveaway :)
26 comments:
What are we doing? I have to work! BLAH!!! Matt will be home with the girls and I will get home at 10 pm or so--and get to hang out with them! Cute shirt Sara!
Super cute shirt and the perfect size! We are planning on taking a trip to Nauvoo and attending a session. What a better way to spend the day with your eternal companion! Then hoping to find somewhere to eat with our kiddos that has yummy food. Any suggestions would be awesome...we keep striking out!!!
You always make such cute things... in fact I am in the process of getting some pictures blown-up so I can do your cute fabric frame!!
For Valentine's day we will be at a ward party... Not exactly what I wanted to do but it will work!!
(I'm totally pumped to watch the Bachelor too... LOVE IT!!)
Ha,ha, I love this shirt! I am hoping Trever gets off early from working at the hospital on Valentine's Day! Otherwise, we may have to celebrate another day.
We miss you guys! I am excited to try out your fabric photo frames... I hope they have them at Walmart here. Thanks for the inspiration!
My husband better wear this when I have my 3rd child! For V-Day, we are going to get take-out and have a fun little dinner with our kids and then gorge ourselves on a Valentine's cake from Sam's Club.
Sara...I have always loved that shirt! Is there a "My hubby's Hot" one? It just doesn't sound quite as cool eh?
Hi Sara, I've recently just found your blog - it's awesome, you have a beautiful family!
On Valentine's Day my Hubbie will be home (he works away through the week) and I hope to eat too much, drink nice wine and relax with a movie - bliss (oh and I hope the dish washing fairy also pays a visit!) x
Love the shirt! Pick me! Pick me! Tyler needs this shirt... I need Tyler to have this shirt! Ha ha!
Valentine's Day Mmmm... Tyler is on call, Blah! But hopefully we'll make cookies and I bought some cute V-day decor that I put out before everyone wakes up! I love the simple life!
No solid plans...yet. We have a formal dinner to go to the night before and then maybe a surprise night on the 14th. Depends on babysitting...
I love the shirt!
Way cute shirt!I absolutely love Valentines Day because it is the Day my husband and I went on our first date. And now we have three great kids we get to share it with. I love to give my kids a new book for Valentines and make sugar cookies with their names on it for them. Then probably a movie for me and Tyler later, of course a chic flick!
Oh, I love giveaways! I'm going to make a red velvet cake! yummy!
Hopefully we'll be together. Brandon gets home from London on Friday --but they've been known to postpone his flights home...
P.S. This is a great idea for a give-a-way!
What a great shirt! We are going out on Friday but the big plan is to buy Wicket tickets for the future.
I love this shirt! It's perfect. I also love your work, you are an amazing sewer. I especially love the Christmas dress you made for your daughter!
Ooooh, me likey! I hope I win!!
We'll be doing what we do every year - eating Papa John's with sparkling cider! But, on Friday night we're going to the Medical Ball at the school, so that should be fun!
My hubby keeps saying I'm Hot! I think its just the post newborn thing. WE will be at home celebrating with the family.
I think we will be at home with the kids. I'm trying to think of some fun Valentine's Day activities we can do(any ideas???). We are going out to dinner on Thursday night, just the 2 of us, so I guess that will be our early celebration. ;-)
I loove the shirt! We're going on a family date during the day to Molly's favorite place..Incredible Pizza. We're going to eat and have fun. Then that night my mom is watching the girls, and we're going to a movie, picking up some yummy food and dessert, then coming back here, enjoying a nice quiet dinner, then picking up the girls! Oh yea, and Friday night our ward is having the men serve the women!!!
Darling as usual! I would love to see Stanton wear that to work on Friday! :)
We're going out on Friday night and spending Saturday loving on our kiddos! Hope you have a great one!
Ok, so I totally need another one of these considering my hubby has worn his so much, it's getting worn out. Let's see...what we're doing. I believe we're going bowling! I don't get a chance too often to bust out my glow in the dark bowling shoes, so it should be fun :)
Hey! What a fun idea for a giveaway! We're going to the SAA formal dinner on Friday--that's going to be our date. Then we're probably just going to hang out and make pizza on Sat as a family.
I love that shirt! :) I actually don't think we're doing anything for Valentine's Day. AJ wants to take me out for a coffee date, so we'll see if get to do that.
What a great shirt.... I want in on this!!! So, for Valentines Day I will be working all day in my moms flower shop and then when I come home all I wanna do is hang out with my cute little family.... Sounds like a perfect evening to me....
I need a mwih shirt! I don't think many people realize that Josh has a hot wife;)
Such a cute shirt, love it ;) Although I'm a little nervous for E to draw attention to his wife in such a way ;) So for Vday...nada! I want to make cute little hearts to put a little candy and a love note for the boys in. Then try to cheese up the day as much as possible...I told E NO flowers, but that he has to write me a love note...awe!
I laughed when I saw your shirt...love it and thanks for the comment on my blog. I'm too late for the contest but that's ok because hubby is a double x any way. It's fun clothes shopping.
We are going to Big Judds on Saturday with the kids and then having a super rich chocolate mousse in a chocolate heart that the kids and are are going to make. It's snowing right now..4 inches and it keeps coming!
Post a Comment