{Who knew it was so tricky to take photos of yourself making something? While my mom was here for Christmas, she helped me take these photos. We were laughing our heads off because I kept explaining to her what I was doing, like I was on a show or something? Ha!}
This would be a great way to frame artwork or anything else, too. An easy way to display your children's artwork in their rooms? Or match the fabric to a pillow or quilt in your decor? The possibilities are endless, really.
I took a lot of photos, but it really is simple. Click on the photos to enlarge.
14 comments:
Im going to be getting me some of these... love them! :) Love modge podge!
I think you have inspired me :) The boys have an empty wall in their bedroom that I have been debating what to do with. Art work would look cute-I think I'll give it a try. I have been meaning to comment since your "Bachelor" post. I'm with you all the way on that. I try to hurry up FHE on Monday nights so I can at least watch half of it. (sad I know!) I was glad that Stephanie is gone-I could not look at her eyebrows one more episode. I loved how you noticed her clothes-I thought the same thing. I'm rooting for Mollie though. Or Jillian. I just don't want Melissa-nice name but she annoys me.
It's me again-I just noticed you left a comment on my blog. To answer your question-Bo will be 3 the end of May. We started getting serious with potty training the first of October. It took him awhile-He was cooperative, he just didn't have much control. About Thanksgiving he finally started getting it. My other two were trained at 2 and never had accidents (by some miracle). Bowen has been way different. I was ready to murder him a couple of times:) I probably started him a little earlier than he was ready for. I wanted him out of diapers though because we have #4 on the way in May. I find it funny I can talk about potty training for hours and when someone asks me what I like to do, I'm done telling them in about 15 seconds. Oh the joys of being a mom!!
Oh cute. Great tutorial!
I just don't get it Sara. I don't understand how you are SO DANG DOMESTIC and make the CUTEST THINGS I HAVE EVER SEEN!!! And to top it all off..you have the cutest 2 kids the world has ever known. I wish I could do half the projects you come up with..you are so amazing!!!
WOW, this is awesome! =)
Very cute- you amaze me girl!!
I know-3 comments on one post-but I wanted to answer your question. You didn't miss anything. I haven't "officially" announced anything on the blog-but if you scroll to the bottom of my blog you will see how I announced-yes I am retarded. It's been up for awhile and my sister is the only one that has noticed (and she already knew!)
i reallllly want to try this. some day i shall. thanks for the lengthy tutorial! i will be following it precisely.
i think xanga is dying for all us gals. i just read terese's post about updating on blogger more now too.
I really want to do that! We need to get our pictures taken again! Who did those picture of Max and Ruby???
Never mind about who did the pictures, I just read below and found out, haha!
SERIOUSLY cute! You are so talented. Imagine how cute it would be to cover the whole cardboard part with fabric and use an 8x10 photo so the fabric was like a mat for the photo!
If you were going to use some of that material for a matte, how would you attach the photo to the back?
Gretchen -- I would probably just use a little piece of double-sided tape. Or, who am I kidding, I don't keep that on hand -- probably a few little rolls of regular tape on the back. It wouldn't take much to keep it in place because once the plastic frame is on, it's a pretty snug fit. That picture ain't goin nowhere. :)
Let me know how it works!
Post a Comment