Friday, March 27, 2009

SAFE!!

Nearly 5,000 Votes Cast for Moms Biggest Loser!!!

Nearly 5,000 Votes Cast for Moms Biggest Loser!!!

In the biggest and closest vote yet in the Atlanta's Biggest Loser: Moms Edition competition, Cristina Packham avoided elimination by a mere 13 votes today! A total of 4,682 were cast between Wednesday at noon and Friday at 10 a.m.



I just saw the news on www.11alive.com.

THANK YOU for voting!
Look at that -- it came down to just 13 votes!? Your vote DID help!
Wow, I'm so excited.

Go, Cristina, Go!!

I'll do the drawing later today ... stay tuned!

6 comments:

Christen said...

Wow, that's incredible! So glad she is safe. Cristina is lucky to have you for a SIL!

Julie said...

WooHoo!!!!!!! That's so incredibly cool!

Makes me love democracy all over again! ;)

Congratulations, Cristina!

Megan said...

HOLY COW! 13 Votes!! That's crazy, it was all because of me :) Go Cristina!

Jess said...

Well I counted them up & from Moms, mine, (both) alisha, & Larrys computers we voted a total of 15 times! imagine if we hadn't voted! WOOOHOOO for Cristina! She truly deserves to be in this competition!

Ashley and Joey said...

Wo. I did make a difference!

Gretchen said...

I did vote for her a number of times. Each time they'd let me and I remembered I was clicking away. That's so close and awesome!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates