I finally put new things in the SewSara shop! There are some bibs, onesies, T-shirts, and more ... go take a peek!
I always forget how time-consuming it is to photograph and list everything (plus sewing it all).
Whew!
AND!!! You could WIN this SewSara bib! It's featured this week on author Annete Lyon's blog. She is celebrating the release of her new book, Tower of Strength, and doing a week-long giveaway with prizes every day! Go check it out and leave a comment!

5 comments:
Okay, just saw everything, SEW cute! Love it all, you're so talented!
Hooray! I've been wondering where you were and remembered you'd cleared out your store. Headed over to check out your new stuff right NOW! Yippie!
Hey thanks for always leaving such nice comments. Good old Miss Stock-I am not sure if she is still teaching but she is still around Blackfoot. I've seen her at Wal-mart and at the Dr's office a time or two. She is as cheerful looking as ever:) I always hope she doesn't recognize me because we were such turds to her! I have been learning how to coupon by going to two different websites pinchingyourpennies.com and athriftymom.com (which I think I got from your blog). There is also a girl in my ward that is big into it that showed me the ropes. I don't know how often I'll do it, but it was fun. I got 14 boxes of cereal for practically nothing. The things that excite me!!
Everything looks so great! I'm almost ready to start my shop...do I really want to do this? Did you know that was me driving Amberlee's van? I actually saw you wave...and waved back...I had to make sure you knew it was me! Yea! I wasn't in outer space this time.
super cute! you do a great job! love the garbage can too!
fun blog.
www.oneshetwoshe.blogspot.com
Post a Comment