Saturday, March 28, 2009

TWO WINNERS

Ok ... since there were over 100 comments on the giveaway, I'm drawing for two winners. When I took into account all the extra entries for posting on blogs, and all the votes, it came to almost 180 entries.

The two winners (generated at random.org) are ....

drumroll, please...



$25 SewSara gift certificate goes to...

Courtney
!!

Blogger courtney said...

I voted too! Go Cristina go!

March 25, 2009 4:21 PMDelete

And the extra prize is a $10 SewSara gift certificate and it goes to....

Tiffany!


Blogger Tiffany said...

I voted today too!

March 26, 2009 8:53 AM


Congratulations, ladies! Contact me to choose your prizes. :)

And thanks again to everyone! Cristina will need our votes again -- when it comes down to the final two (we all know she'll get there)! You can keep following her progress HERE or HERE.

5 comments:

courtney said...

I can't believe I really won! I never win things like this! :) Yahoo!

I'm seriously sitting at my computer with a stupid grin on my face. Thanks friend!

Meechelee said...

That was so exciting!!! I knew Cristina would stay. When I thought about you and your wonderful family I couldn't imagine that any one could top the rally for Cristina. She is so amazing and I am so relieved she stayed. That was so awesome of you to do the giveaway to help motivate everyone.
((hugs))Michele

dianep said...

Yeah for Courtney winning the prize. Something cute for the new little guy will be a fun possibility!

Tiffany said...

I won!? WAHOO!!!!!!! SO excited!!

Thanks SARA!!

and Congrats Cristina!!

Tasha said...

I'm so glad Cristina is safe! That is so exciting for her! I'll do better next time to vote!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates