Wednesday, April 8, 2009

More love for Cristina

I am in a hurry -- my husband and kids are literally waiting in the car for me and we'll be gone all day ...

But I just talked to my brother and he will post more news on Cristina's blog later today.

PLEASE stay tuned ... I hear we will need to rally the troops again.
There will be another GIVEAWAY for voting, too!

www.GoCristinaGo.blogspot.com


We love you, C!!!!

7 comments:

dianep said...

OK, you can be sure I've voted on every computer I can get my hands on!!

Kim said...

I just voted 203 votes have been cast already! 7.5 lbs is awesome! Good Luck Cristina!!!!

Jill said...

I voted! good luck to her! and by the way, you've got me couponing!

Kim said...

Holy cow that vote jumped up fast this morning it was at 2377! CRAZY!!! GO CRISTINA!

Tasha said...

I did it this time! Good Luck to Cristina!!

Tasha said...

Oh & BTW darling quilt & dress! I wish I had a greater sewing ability! You are SO TALENTED!

Cluffs said...

I voted as soon as I got your email! Go Cristina!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates