First of all, check out my new header! My dear friend is helping me learn photoshop and this is my (HER) first design. We were up past midnight working on it. Whew!
I also have a new button that you can grab and put on your blog.
See? Over there -------------------------->I also have a new button that you can grab and put on your blog.
Have I ever mentioned that the 17th is my lucky day? We were married on the July 17th, Max was born 11 months later on June 17th, we met on December 17th, and on and on. I won't list them all, but nearly every month, something has happened on the 17th. And, two years ago, I made my first sale on etsy. Today is my 2nd Etsy-versary!
I have an AWESOME giveaway planned for today, but right now there are other things calling my name (like two brown-eyed toddlers and a pile-o-laundry). And for some reason, I'm feeling a bit grouchy today. There, I admitted it. Check back later today and I'll post all the details. In the meantime, feel free to browse my shop (I'm going to have free shipping all weekend) and grab my new SewSara button!
5 comments:
Happy Etsy-versary, I'll be checking back!
WOW 2 years already?? CONGRATS
I snagged your button!
I like your new banner.....sew you! Good job and congrats on the 2 years of Etsy! Keep up the great work. And you should post your first knitting projects as a way to show your beginning stage.
You are a very talented girl!! Happy 2 years!
And I love the new header, I wish I knew how to use photo shop... Maybe someday!
Looks awesome. You need to teach me how to put your "SEW SARA" logo on my blog. I'm still trying to figure out this whole blogger world :)
Post a Comment