Sunday, June 21, 2009

Our Daddy

I asked the kids to tell me why they love Daddy.

In Max's words:

"Daddy loves going to church."

"He does things for me."

"He plays baseball with me."

"He drinks water."

In Ruby's words:
"He gives me hugs."

In my words:
You really are the best. Thank you for being such a sweet and loving father and husband.
Happy Father's Day, David!

4 comments:

Meechelee said...

Max is the most hilarious little guy, he loves his daddy because he drinks water, haha! I am cracking up. He has got a point though, I bet the kids with drunks for fathers would love a dad who drinks water.

Terese said...

what a great idea to write down the kids' messages. so cute.

BrieanneVanessa said...

I love David because he drinks water too... ;)

davidmjoyner said...

What a fun day. I luv mi familia!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates