Friday, June 5, 2009
seriously?
Since when is Ruby a total blondie!?? Wow. I can't imagine how light it will be at the end of the summer. She's got more of her dad in her than we thought! (he was a complete towhead as a child)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
wow that happened over night!
Didn't anyone ever tell you not to bleach your childs hair? ;) no seriously though where in the heck did that come from? Has it really been that long since I have seen her? Shes a cute lil blondie!
She's so cute. My little girls hair just keeps getting blonder too. She was born black headed. Now she has dark skin and blonde hair.
Cute!
Wow, that happened overnight! Same thing happened to Jason about that age after a summer of sun in Ohio!
Ruby needs to be a gap kids model. She is so stinkin' cute. Sophie gets blonder every year. I've had people ask me before if I highlight it.
Post a Comment