Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I wish...

... I had something to blog about. The new baby is the most news-worthy thing right now.
{I'm almost out of the 1st trimester!}

... Max would learn to wipe his own bum (Ruby too for that matter). I gag every time.

... I had energy to sew and craft. Or fold laundry. Or put on makeup. Or be a fun mom.

... my house would clean itself.

... appetite would come back. You know it's bad when even diet coke doesn't appeal to me!
{the horror!}

... we were in Utah already. 10 more days til our Bear Lake vacation.... yay!


6 comments:

Kim said...

Congrats on the new baby by the way! I so remember how nothing sounded good when I was prego last year! All I wanted was lemonaid! Try it! Have a great Vacation!

Ashley said...

Send your kids over to my house for a few hours. Seriously. Tomorrow or Friday. (We leave Monday)

TheAndFam said...

Bear Lake??!! Wow! Lucky! Lucky!! I would die to get out there! Can't wait to see you!

Angie said...

I was the same way with Diet Coke. I was so nasty sick, and I wanted to want my Diet Coke, but everything turned my stomach. Plus, my mouth always tasted like metal (ever had that?) I hope you are feeling well enough to travel and enjoy your vacation--you deserve it!! Let me know if you have a free morning or afternoon when you're here! :)

Jena said...

I'm dragging too and I'm not even pregnant. Vacation will give you some zest! Sounds like so much fun!

courtney said...

Oh man do I hear this! Hope you get your energy (and appetite) back for that fabulous second trimester.

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates