15 grandkids (plus 2 more on the way):
There always has to be a crying child, right? Thanks, Ruby.
all 26 of us in our cool reunion t-shirts:
We're still in Utah (minus daddy who had to get back to work after Bear Lake) hanging out with Grandma. Eating Cafe Rio, shopping, relaxing, reading (me), visiting cousins, and having a fun time.
5 comments:
Wow! I can't believe how old all of your nieces and nephews are. I guess it was hmm...12 years ago when we were freshman and I first got to know you. Time flies!
So much fun! :) Love the family resemblances of all the cousins.
WOW how much fun to have that good of a turn out! Looks like SUPER FUN! I'm glad you guys are enjoying your vacation time! So, the other night when we were eating dinner Makena asked me when she could play with Max & Ruby. The girls every now & then tell me how much they miss Missouri! Hope you continue to enjoy your vacation time! I wish we could've had some time this summer in UTAH:(
TWO new grandkids? Who's the second?
Those pics of your family make me a little teary-eyed. So glad you were all able to be together. The pic of the kids is awesome.
I'm glad you had lots of fun, but I want you back...
Post a Comment