That's the real reason I haven't been blogging much. How in the world am I supposed to be a mom/wife/crafter/blogger without a camera?! I say that half jokingly, but really there have been so many things I needed to photograph lately and I'm bugged that I don't have a camera.
Max started preschool. He loves it. Ruby and I enjoy our quiet afternoons together.
We moved to a new (to us) house. We love it. I have a sewing room and the kids have a toy room ... what else matters, right?
I'm trying to get my etsy shop open again (gotta get some money for a new camera!). I'm still in denial that our summer vacation is over, I guess. Don't get me wrong though, I love Fall as much as the next person. I'm just feeling a little behind with everything I want to be accomplishing.
I'm feeling nice and pregnant ... 23 weeks along now. Baby is doing well and we are getting excited. Ruby thinks it's a sister and Max thinks it's a brother. We had our ultrasound in August but, as usual, didn't find out baby's gender.
Ruby turns 3 next Friday ... can't believe it!
That's the update from here.
I managed to get a few shots of Max on his first day of preschool before the camera was gone forever:
10 comments:
Oh my goodness! I don't like to be without a camera either. I hope the move went well. Max looks so cute in those pictures!
glad your back! missed your posts. 23 wks! so jealous. you are 10 whole wks ahead of me.
Good to see you back!
Hey! I was wondering where you were! :) So sad about your camera.
Max looks super cute all ready for school!
so cute, I love Max sitting on the front steps and yay for Ruby to be 3, she's a total doll! I haven't seen much of you, maybe you're just totally into catching fire you don't wanna come out of your house :) haha lets get together soon!
He is soooo cute! So happy for you, that all is well and good, except the camera, ofcourse.
Oh man that stinks. Hope you get a new one soon...I miss your great updates!
Camera, camera! Just charge it up. We demand more pictures!
Such cute pictures :)
WHAT a cutie!!! Sorry about your camera - hope you get to buy a new one soon.
Post a Comment