Three years ago, I was in labor. Working thru contractions at home, still not knowing if we were having a boy or girl. We went to the hospital around 2pm. A few hours later, I held my
daughter for the first time. A moment I'll never forget. It still seems like yesterday when I look at these photos.



Sweet little Ruby Leigh ... happy 3rd birthday!!
13 comments:
I absolutely love that first picture. You look like you're never going to let her go!
happy birthday ruby!!!
it's so fun to see pics of her when she was tiny.
i love all her hair.
awww. those are such sweet photos!!!
You have such beautiful babies- which makes sense that your adorable kids would start out that way!-I can't wait to see the 3rd!
Happy Birthday Ruby!
I well remember the sweetness of that first moment and the beautiful little girl she's become! Love her somuch!
WOW - look at all of that hair!! She was a doll. And STILL is! Happy Birthday to Ruby!!
Oh, that picture made me cry. Thanks for sharing! Happy birthday sweet Ruby!
Oh, Happy Birthday Ruby! You seriously have some of the cutest kids!
Happy Birthday Ruby!!! What sweet pictures, they are so precious. Awe, I wanna hold a daughter :)
She really is beautiful! I can't wait to see if the next one gets to look like their mommy too.
Make the growing up so fast stop! She's such a sweetie. Can't wait to see number three!
Won't be long before you're holding another adorable bundle! :) Happy Bday, Ruby!!
So sweet. I can't believe she is three! Presley's ribbon has been through a lot. Don't feel bad. I think Charlie got a hold of it and chewed on it. I have been impressed how sturdy it has been!
Post a Comment