Monday, October 19, 2009

Shop Update


Etsy
Buy Handmade
SewSara

Guess what?! I actually put some new things in my etsy shop! Some of them are things that you've seen before (and may be in the CLEARANCE section) and some of them are new -- like the birthday shirt with matching hair clip or the pirate shirts for little boys. The crewneck baby bibs are always a hit, too. I've heard from several customers that they love them.

I have plans to add even more cute fabric hair clips soon. And hopefully more baby items.

Please take a look at the SewSara shop and see if there's something you love! {only 73 days til Christmas}

This is a quick post because it's sunny and 70 degrees today. After two weeks of cold and rain, we've gotta enjoy it while we can!

p.s. I sorta think it's a girl, too. (see the poll ---->)
How fun would it be to sew matching dresses for Ruby and baby sister!?

2 comments:

Megan said...

so cute! those bibs are my fav and i love your new boy shirts!

Sarah and David said...

ha Ha Ha, that Tshirt below about "does this baby make me look fat" is so funny it gave me a good laugh!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates