Sunday, January 24, 2010

Introducing:

Simon Dean Joyner

Photobucket

Photobucket

Just moments after Daddy announced, "It's a Boy!"

Photobucket

Photobucket

Look at those long feet and skinny toes! (just like Daddy's)
Photobucket

I'm so happy he's on the OUTSIDE now!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Our family of five:
Photobucket

29 comments:

Jessica said...

I love him! Congratulations! Great name for such a beautiful little guy. I love his hair! How come you look so gorgeous? Lucky!

SHELLS BELLS! said...

Congratulations! What a beautiful boy.

Ashley and Joey said...

i am so thrilled for you guys! oozing with envy.

Amanda said...

Congrats! He is so squishy & cute!

Amy Jenks said...

Aww..he's so cute! Congrats!
YOu look so good!

jamie said...

What a happy day! He looks so much like your other kids. Congratulations.

TLJ said...

oh he is sooo cute!!!
i love his name.
(this is tam by the way)

aimee said...

Oh he is beautiful. I want to kiss those cheeks! Can't wait to see him. I think he looks like Max. Adorable.

Kasey Later said...

Congratulations Joyners! Little (or rather, big) Simon is such a beautiful baby! And Sara you look incredible! I'm so happy for you all and wish you the best of luck with everything.

Grandma Rozla said...

He is so cute! Congratulations to all of you.

The Wilkins' said...

Congrats Sara and fam! He's adorable... I love his chubbiness! Glad you can enjoy him "on the outside" now :)

The Baldwin's said...

Sara, you look freakin amazing, maybe next time i should go au natural :) he's so handsome and i love the close up of him he has the smallest little hairs all over! oh it makes me wanna have a baby :) seriously mine's too old now! can't wait to hold him!

courtney said...

Welcome to the world baby Simon! His hair is so light...I was shocked. What a beauty. And you look GREAT!

Amberlee said...

Yay for little boys!! He does look just like your other cute kids- love the name- it has a nice sound to it. You really do look great!

Tasha said...

You look great! How are you feeling after that 9 lb delivery! He is absolutely darling!! i love all the hair, my dream is to one day have a baby with lots of hair, but at least mine aren't completely bald I guess! Congrats & best of Luck I'm glad he is here safe & sound!! Take CARE!

Brendon said...

You look great, Sara! I love your cute family of five. I hope my little boy has a head full of like Simon :)

Jena said...

Oh my goodness! Little Simon is a doll! I love the name. Too perfect. You look beautiful and joyful. The best part is meeting the new baby. I kept wondering if you or my sister-in-law would have her baby first. My sis had hers on Thursday. Barely beat ya. Congrats to your whole fam!

Ashley said...

oo he's adorable!! I want another baby! No fair! I reFUSE to show the pics of us right after I had mine... how come you're still so pretty! Congrats!

Clairissa said...

I'm so happy for you guys! What a sweet family of five you have there :)

Melanie Chambers said...

Yeah Sara and family. I love the name and he is adorable.

Terese said...

Sooo awesome. I LOVE that you wait to find out the sex. It is so thrilling. He is adorable.

Megan said...

Soo cute! I love love his cheekies!! CoNGraTS!!!

Tess said...

congrats again Sara!! so happy for you guys =)

Julie said...

Sara, he is so adorable!!!! I want to squeeze him :) I am so excited and happy for you and you family! You look great!

Julie said...

I've been out of town -- just saw this today!

Congratulations -- he is just perfect!

Leanne said...

He's perfect, Sara.

Kristi said...

those cheeks! he is so beautiful! congratulations!

msorensen said...

what a handsome little man!!! Congratulations!!!

brooke said...

Congrats on the beautiful baby boy. I've never seen a newborn right out of the shoot looking so handsome with all that hair! You look amazing too! He is sooo adorable.

Thanks for the tip on the soap! You made me so happy!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates