If you're getting tired of my "baby wait" posts, I don't blame ya!
Believe me, I'm going nutty over here, too. I'm so anxious to hold my baby...
Mom will be here in less than 24 hours. What a race to the finish!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Hang in there, girl! Remember - the baby is much easier to take care of when s/he's still inside!!
I was trying to keep Isaac in me till my mom could get here, but he ended up being born about 12 hours before she arrived! Is your mom flying into Kirksville?
You're in my prayers, sweet Sara!
SO close! I can only imagine how you are feeling! I've always had inductions- so I KNEW when I was going to meet the cute baby inside!-I guess this way- your mom will be here when the baby comes- which is always nice! Can't wait to hear!
i know i'm just waiting for a text or something from someone, anyone saying you are in labor....sorry the 17th came and went i really wanted to win :) (for your sake) haha...glad your mama will be here soon!
Good Luck! I bet you are dying! I'm always so curious as it gets close about what that new little one will look like! the cute little baby will be here soon, just hang on!
Post a Comment