Max and Simon (1 week old)
This photo was taken a week ago and I have about a million more that I should post. I have good intentions every evening but then Simon falls asleep on my chest (like he is now) and I get too drowsy! Suffice it to say, we are all in love with this sweet little boy. Here are a few more photos with our little Simon. It already feels like he's been here with us forever - he fits right in. :)
15 comments:
Precious pictures! Miss you all!
He is an angel!!!!!!!
He is so sweet! I love how much all 3 kids look alike- love the pictures!
Awww..what a sweet little boy! He's precious! I can tell your older kids love him to pieces. :)
Love all the pics!
He's SOOO precious! I just want to munch on those cheeks. Those are some great pictures!
Sara, your babies are so so sweet! Hope all is going well :)
Oh man...I'd say he fits right in! What a precious family you have my friend. Congrats again. Hope you're getting some sleep.
My heavens he is cute! I want one! :)
He is so so so sweet. I adore that first picture with Max and Simon.
I love the expressions on the kids' faces when they look at him. Pure love and adoration. It just keeps getting better!
Beautiful pictures! He certainly does fit right in!
he is so dang cute!
Congrats Sara! You are always just a step ahead of me! Honestly, he is one of the most adorable newborns I have ever seen! All that hair and his little face is just perfect. Darling name, too . . . we might have to steal it. Hopefully HOPEFULLY we won't need a boy name though.
So, cute! Isn't it so FUN to watch the older siblings interact with the baby! I love it! He is so precious & just as cute as the other two!
Oh my goodness, Sara. I love him so much.
Post a Comment