Do you know someone who has a chronic illness?
Do you love this person more than life itself?
Do you wish more than anything that you could make it go away?
Or trade places with the person just to relieve their pain?
me too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
darn it sara! hang in there! I wish all well for you and your sweet family!
yes, yes, yes, and yes. And god knows the worst kind of pain you can feel is the digestive stuff. I have a friend who has Crohns and she's able to control it with diet and exercise. If I put her in touch with David do you think he'd be interested in knowing her or listening to what she has to say? My heart goes out to you and him. The only thing worse than suffering is watching someone suffer and knowing you can't do anything to help. My heart is with you.
Oh, Sar. I've heard Crohn's is so difficult to deal with, too.
Many loves and hugs to you and yours.
look at how sweet you are! you two are such a beautiful couple and so lucky to have each other...hang in there and best wishes and health to David!!! XOXO
I'm so sorry ... not only is it hard for the person who is going through the illness itself, but it's also very difficult for the loved ones they are surrounded by. It affects everyone. And dang it, sometimes it's just really sucks. All I can say is that I understand. xoxo
Oh, Sara. I love this heartfelt post so much. The best to you and yours!
Thinking of you my friend, and praying for your honey.
love you.
Simon is so cute! He is getting so big! All your kids are so cute! I love your quilt you finished! I have been out of the blogger loop lately! David is in our thoughts & prayers! Hang in there!!
We're thinking of you! I hope that Utah is treating you well. Your family is what I would call "one tough cookie" but multiplied.
Sara, I am so sorry what you and David have to go through. How scary and challenging! I remember poor David growing up and all he went through then.
((hugs&prayers))Michele
Oh Sara,
I'm so sorry...my heart is aching too, but for different reasons. Some days I just wish that all the hard stuff would just go away! Life's not fair, huh?
I hope this is something that you guys will get through and see the end of soon. I didn't know it was Crohns...my best friend has that too. I don't know what you guys have tried...but my friend has controlled hers by going off gluten.
Prayers for all of you.
Kate
Poor David! It's so difficult to cope with Crohn's and try to lead a normal life. Please know we're thinking of and praying for your family.
Post a Comment