Such cute pictures! I love the way you layed him in the boppy pillow. Cute idea! I love the blessing pictures, so precious! Max looks so handsome in his cute little suit! Ruby's dress is adorable & I'm guessing you made it! you are so talented! You guys all look so cute! We miss you!
9 comments:
What a fun blessing day--he's growing so fast!
How is having 3 now? They are all such dolls!
Oh CUTE! I do remember that onesie!!
now that was cute!
Oh how cute to see Simon wearing the onesie!! Love it.
Such cute pictures! I love the way you layed him in the boppy pillow. Cute idea! I love the blessing pictures, so precious! Max looks so handsome in his cute little suit! Ruby's dress is adorable & I'm guessing you made it! you are so talented! You guys all look so cute! We miss you!
sorry, just realized I wrote Simone instead of Simon,,,sheesh. :)
okay, Simone could not be more darling and I'm in love with your new quilt! you go girl!
Oh Sara he is so cute! I love the name Simon too. Your kids having the most adorable faces I've ever seen! You've been busy!
Post a Comment