Today I'm finishing a quilt and blanket for Simon. I'm using this cute fabric for the blanket (with minky on the back side). I'll post photos when I'm finished. Writing this post will keep me accountable I hope.
I recently helped my friend finish this quilt top. The fabrics are all from the Happy Campers line by Moda. So cute.
Happy Friday :)
I hope the sun is shining where you are, too.
5 comments:
You are so crafty..I don't know how you do it! YES the sun is shining here..but I'm worried about moving THERE! Where in Provo do you guys live? We're building in Springville, be there in June. Email me sometime sayshanielson@gmail.com.
Quilts sure make me happy. Fabric all sewn together...love it. Good luck sewing :)
Well you maybe don't post about it as much...but you are SEW crafty! :) VERY cute quilt top...can't wait to see Si's!
Hmmph! No sun here (only hail and snow) but a crafty post from you definitely does wonders to lift my spirits. :) That reminds me, would you email me your new address? I have a present for you (just YOU, nothing for the kids unfortunately!) that has been sitting in my bedroom and I would love to send it off to you. :) xoxo
What a cute quilt! okay where have I been? When did you move? And, from Saysha's post is it Provo? We will be ther in May & I'd love to get together with you & your kids! Take Care! I can't wait to see Simon's quilt!
Post a Comment