Tuesday, June 8, 2010

hands!

 

 

Simon found his hands! I love it when babies realize that those things are attached to them. It's cute to see him grabbing for toys now. What a fun boy. Love him!

p.s. Look at his picture on the side ---->
Can you even believe that's the same baby?!
He's changed so much.

5 comments:

Terese said...

So cute! He looks like he is excited about this new discovery. He seems like he has more David features than Max and Ruby. It's fun to see pics of him.

Katre said...

HANDSOME!!!!!

Jed and Lizzy said...

I love those shots of him! I'm jealous he's small still. I've never had a baby not be rolly chub with the hugest belly by 2 months. You get to keep enjoying his mini version.

kim said...

Look at those blue eyes! He is a doll. Love when they discover their hands too!! :) So sweet!

SewSara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates