Sunday, August 1, 2010

random

True Random Number Generator 
 
116
 
  15 
Powered by RANDOM.ORG
 
Ok -- I tried to get fancy and copy the image from random.org but it doesn't look too good. 
I just wanted to show that I'm being honest!
Mr. SewSara says I need to show people how I choose the winner. 
Well, I promise that was the first number that popped up. 

And so I counted to #15 in the comments...
(I was trying to add numbers to my comments when I messed up my html the other day)

and the winner of the blanket is ...
mommymert
 (by the way, I still need your salad recipe!) 
 
Congratulations! 
I'm going to bet you want the girl blanket since your little one will arrive soon? 
Please comment or email me and let me know.

 
 
And I've also added some random new items to my shop!
There are some new minky blankets. I love this one.
And some new tshirts.
And onesies.
A kick-back to 2007, when I started selling on etsy. 
It was one of the first items I designed, when I needed a birthday present for my friend's husband's birthday party.
 
I am trying to use all the blank shirts and onesies that I've been collecting - hence the 
random sizes and colors. :)
 
 
 
And here's a random photo, just to spice up this post.

3 comments:

MommyMert said...

Did I for REAL win??? I NEVER win!!! EVER EVER!!! HOoray! HOORAY!!! I totally thought I posted the salad recipe cause I went to the website and clicked on the link and everything... forgive the prego brain? Im actually craving me some salad too. Lets get together. oooh... Strawberry Spinach salad is sounding so yum. Lets get the kids together and I will make us some of that. mmm...

Asian Noodle Salad (Its from the Pioneer Woman.)
■SALAD INGREDIENTS:
■1 package Linguine Noodles, Cooked, Rinsed, And Cooled
■½ heads Sliced Napa Cabbage, Or More To Taste
■½ heads Sliced Purple Cabbage, Or More To Taste
■½ bags Baby Spinach, Or More To Taste
■1 whole Red Bell Pepper, Sliced Thin
■1 whole Yellow Bell Pepper, Sliced Thin
■1 whole Orange Bell Pepper, Thinly Sliced
■1 bag Bean Sprouts (also Called Mung Bean Sprouts)
■Chopped Cilantro, Up To 1 Bunch, To Taste
■3 whole Scallions, Sliced
■3 whole Cucumbers Peeled And Sliced
■1 can (about 10 Oz.) Whole Cashews, Lightly Toasted In Skillet
■_____
■FOR THE DRESSING:
■1 whole Lime, Juiced
■8 Tablespoons Olive Oil
■8 Tablespoons Soy Sauce
■2 Tablespoons (up To 3 Tablespoons) Sesame Oil
■⅓ cups Brown Sugar
■3 Tablespoons Fresh Ginger Chopped
■2 cloves Garlic Chopped
■2 whole Hot Peppers Or Jalapenos, Chopped
■Chopped Cilantro
Preparation Instructions
Mix salad ingredients together. Whisk dressing ingredients together and pour over salad. Mix with tongs or hands and serve on a platter.

Note: dressing keeps for up to three days before serving, without cilantro.
(ps, I cheat on this recipe and dont use all the ingredients and buy bagged coleslaw instead of the cabbage, just two bells, and peanuts instead of the cashews. Oh, no hot peppers... heart burn.)

Jenell Brooks said...

Hi Sara!!! The kids are so big!!! well, comparitavley. You and I both have minature children compared to some. lol. I can't beleive how fast Simon is growing! Don't stop blogging, I'll be better about commenting. I love the tutorials, only wish fabric and craft materials were cheaper and easier to get around here. I am so resolved to use my sewing machine this year!!! Although I need a tutorial that begins something like..Step one- plug in the machine
lol. I'm clueless about threading the dang thing.
I really need to find the time to reserect my old blog, or begin a new one. sigh! I'll be better at commenting, promise!

Elizabeth said...

Your kids are SO cute! I'm going to take a peek at your shirts.

xo -E

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates