Sunday, August 29, 2010

7 months



I'm pretty sure he's getting cuter by the minute.

Of course I can't believe he's 7 months old. But I feel like we've had him forever, too.

Little Si is now sitting up and *just* about to crawl on all fours. He scoots around on his tummy pretty well already. I'm going to predict right now that he'll be my earliest walker. My first two babies were barely learning to sit up at this age, if I remember correctly.

It's so fun having a baby in the house, especially watching the older kids with him. As soon as they hear him crying/babbling in the morning, they zoom into our room (where I'm usually changing/feeding him). It's cute to hear them "baby talk" with him and do goofy things to make him laugh.

*post edit:
I had to go back and look at Simon's other pictures
because I just can't believe how much he's changed. 

If I didn't know better, I wouldn't believe he was the same baby who was born with all that dark hair!

(click to enlarge)
 

5 comments:

MommyMert said...

It always amazes me how much the change the first year. I still think your kids are ooberliciously cute, including this little blue eyed baby boy! Hope you are enjoying the new job.

Bree said...

So sweet! It feels like yesterday you were counting down the days until he came!

Jocelyn said...

Darn he's cute!

aimee said...

He is so so cute. I can't believe how light his hair is---I almost forgot he had all that dark hair.

Jessica said...

He is a blondie now! What a fun age.

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates