Oh, I love that too! Happy early birthday. Any big plans?xo -E
August always makes me think of you. :) Happy almost birthday!What did the blue pom pom scarf turn into? I'm curious!
i thought for a second you were saying you were turning 13! wouldn't that be great?? (or maybe not..)
You know you're likely to get 27 of those signs now that you posted you loved it in the same blog as you posted your birthday LOL.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Oh, I love that too! Happy early birthday. Any big plans?
xo -E
August always makes me think of you. :) Happy almost birthday!
What did the blue pom pom scarf turn into? I'm curious!
i thought for a second you were saying you were turning 13! wouldn't that be great?? (or maybe not..)
You know you're likely to get 27 of those signs now that you posted you loved it in the same blog as you posted your birthday LOL.
Post a Comment