Wednesday, August 4, 2010

things i'm loving today

Have you tried these bagel thins?
Perfect for toasting or sandwiches.
(only 1 WW point!)

I'm usually a diet coke girl, 
but I've been loving the DDP this summer.



This fabric:

found here



this picture of my kids and some of their cousins:


Megan's awesome furniture re-do:
check it out here.


and -- i just realized my ric rac is back along the sides ... do you see it?
it was magic ... i didn't do it! thank you html fairies!

what are you loving today?

8 comments:

Megan said...

Hey, thanks! I've never tried bagel thins...I'm thinking on it. And I like cherry diet dp, the regular just doesn't do it for me. But my fav diet soda is diet sunkist (she says as she drinks Dr Pepper). And look at you with your ric rac! Sorry I am so slow!!

Megan said...

Oh AND darling new etsy stuff!

MommyMert said...

The rain! And the thunder and lighting. :)

Tia J said...

Love the bagel thins we eat them all the time. And love the fabric.

Terese said...

I need a pic like that of my kids and their cousins! Missing family lots this summer.Diet Dr. Pepper, mmm. I am into lime sparkling water these days. It is so settling and quenches the thirst. I need to do a post like this. So fun.

Ang Campbell said...

We really like those Bagel Thins too! And we do our sandwiches only on the whole wheat Sandwich Thins now. No crust to deal with and really "will you cut off the crust?" might be my least favorite request in the world.

Today I'm loving my Zone Perfect bar. (If I tell myself maybe it will be so...) And I'm loving sitting down after a long sweaty walk. And I'm loving the creative flow I've got going on a product of mine. And I loved holding Molly's hand while we were walking earlier and she'd grown tired of being in the stroller.

Bree said...

Today I love that I am one day closer to having this baby! Still 7 weeks to go but today now has a X through it!

Mrs. Sojourner said...

I so miss ddp! We can't get it here. Super cute cousins picture!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates