Thursday, August 19, 2010

twin boys

See what I mean? I love to dress my boys alike. And they (meaning Max) love it, too.
I'll do it as long as I can. Right now it's perfect because I can often find 5T and 6/9 month sizes.
I sure love my boys. Max's eyes could not be any browner and Simon's could not be any more blue. Crazy!


I wish this picture were more clear,
but I just love the look on Max's face.

{linked here}

5 comments:

Mandy@ a sorta fairytale said...

I love that you dress them alike! So cute!!

Jocelyn said...

Max's eyes are gorgeous!

I love dressing my kids alike, too. And they don't seem to mind, although my girls are developing a bit more autonomy lately in that department....

Ashley said...

I've been doing that a lot with Blaise and Isaac too...especially when we go somewhere crowded because then I only have to look for one type of shirt! Blaise gets a kick out of it too.

Megan said...

They are soo cute. I love dressing my boys alike too...except we actually have been asked more than once if they are twins!! Seriously!?!

courtney said...

I think you have some of the most beautiful babies in all of the land! :)

Max is starting to look so grown up.

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates