Wednesday, September 22, 2010

night cap

To the fifteen (15) people who voted for the red stripe (option #2):

It's not that I don't value your opinions (especially you, Megan & Tiffany), I do! And believe me, my heart was naturally pulling me toward the red stripes. It's just "so" Sara, I know. But I guess I had to go with the majority on this one. The multi stripes won.

Will you forgive me?
I promise it's looking really cute.
Love,
SewSara.

p.s. You up for a little math?
big fat fountain soda
+ new episode of  Modern Family
+ Law and Order SVU(also new!)
+ sitting in my pjs working on my quilt binding
= heaven

sneak peek @ the polka dot quilt (i want to show you the whole thing when it's finished)
... during my least favorite part: basting. Whew, that was a lot of pins!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Ha! You're too funny! Can't wait to see it! :)

Kim said...

I must say I am happily surprised you went with the multi color! Can't wait to see it!

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogger Templates